Roadtrip – Leg Vegas
Well, now. Luisa and Nelly are on a great adventure. Leg #1 of the Roadtrip to deliver Darrelle’s Jeep to Colorado is finished. I’ve learned a few things.
1. One should check the oil and coolant before the trip. \\\ While Lu got a last minute camping accessory at REI, I checked the Jeepie’s oil in the parking lot. Little did I know I should also check the coolant till a nice man named Gregorio walked over to help. I bought some coolant off him for $5. Wait, did I just get scammed? No, I don’t think so.
2. Coolers packed with ice and sugary beverages are helpful against dehydration when driving in the desert.
3. Driving through the desert without the A/C is unwise between the hours of noon and three.
4. Tumbleweed and Joshua trees are kinda pretty.
5. All of your favorite 80’s legends are now performing every night this week in Vegas.
6. Cold grapes taste extra amazingly wonderful when it is 103 degrees and the traffic is slowing.
7. Vegas is just pretty weird and creeps me out.