Plodting Mc – Cain
I tried this new thing called Plodt today as I Tweeted the Debate. It let me rate McCain and Obama between 1-10 at different parts of the debate, and then my rating showed up in real time on this cute graph.
Then, my answers were also plodted on a happy graph of everyone else Tweeting the debate.
My thoughts on the matter:
1. No surprise at the results:
2. Because more young people tend to Tweet and support Obama. And John McCain is happy to not use email, or “a google.”
3. I wonder about my accidentally typing “Mc Cain” twice in my tweets.
4. This was likely a McDonaldization of Society meets Genesis-ian slip. Oops.
5. All of this rating from 1-10 reminded me of the “highs/lows” we used to do at our Thursday night dinner/tea/study thing in Portugal.