Things I Learned This Week
1. When home for a short time, protecting time to sleep and to be with family is always the smartest default.
2. Vanilla soy milk + fresh peaches + banana = goodness in a cup.
3. The gas-prices really are hurting people (who do not ride Schwinns) and I should be sensitive to this in my conversations. Even if I think Americans are grossly addicted to big cars and to excess, it is better to be kind than to be right.
4. Vanilla soy milk + banana + apple sauce = grossness in a cup. (I think it was the apple sauce.)
5. It feels good to run on old paths, even if I am out of shape.
6. Frozen bags of vegetables on the shins makes tired legs wakeful.
7. New childish experiments give me adrenaline boosts and make all other things seem quite boring.
8. Maybe she who is faithful with the little boring things can be trusted with more new experiments?!