Resolutions for You, 2008
In an effort to live more transparently, I offer you the resolutions/goals that I’ve finally settled on for this year. Have you any of your own? Give me the link or the list…
1. Run in a race that I have no business running in. Train, enjoy, laugh a lot at myself.
2. Audit as many classes at Fuller as possible (for $0), and pretend that I am taking it for credit (normally +$1200). My current class = Theology of Africa, Asia, Latin America (Dr. Dyrness and Dr. Peacore).
3. Pay down 35% of my total debt (hello, undergrad/graduate loans.)
4. Take real steps towards building community around me here in Pasadena.
5. Double my professional writing/editing work by June 2008. (Friend of #3)
6. Design a simple + cute + professional website for my writing/editing stuff.
7. Seek out wise mentors for the many different areas of my life.
8. Follow through on the things I tell people that I’ll do. (You know, letting my yes be yes and no, no.)
9. Finish my Bible-in-a-year (TNIV) plan. The one I started in June 2007.
10. Live/Memorize Psalm 119. (Also unfinished from 2007.)
(Photo by Voetmann)