This is What I Do
This is what I do to act like a child as I am writing 50 pages of papers for finals:
1. Make a faux finals-papers advent calendar. One for each page needed to be written for Fuller. Compose out of old newspapers.
1.5 Number from 0-50. Color with a black sharpie. (I love sharpies.)
2. Hang pages from the hallway with the help of some hemp.
3. Each time I finish writing a page of finals papers, wildly rip off a paper of said calendar. (Preferably do so with loud announcements: bells, maybe.)
4. Tape the ripped numbered pages to my door as a way to say, “oh, yay.”
5. Wonder why I did not think of this game sooner.
I really do not know how to write unless I have ridiculous deadlines such as this. Yes, I like it better this way. No, I wouldn’t like to write papers a little at a time. Only 40 more pages go. Due Friday at 5pm, Pacific. Lets. Go. Team.